CeltiCare Health Plan of Massachusetts, Inc. ™ helps Massachusetts residents achieve better physical and mental health. We offer quality health insurance at affordable prices including:
- Insurance that pays for the health care you and your family need.
- Care Management Services for members with complex health and life situations.
- Incentives to get healthy and stay healthy.
- Covered preventive health services to keep you healthy.
- More than 10,000 doctors partner with us to give our members the highest quality of care and value.
CeltiCare’s current health plans include:
Founded in 2009, Boston-based CeltiCare offers a new form of local managed care that is tailored to both the needs of Massachusetts’ progressive healthcare system and the needs of the local community. As part of the Celtic Group, Inc. (Celtic), CeltiCare proudly displays best practices, financial stability, and the long-standing commitment shared by its founders to deliver high quality, value-driven care to underserved communities and small businesses in Massachusetts.
CeltiCare’s parent company, Centene Corporation is a leading healthcare company that provides programs and services to people receiving Medicaid benefits, including Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Through our relationship with Centene, CeltiCare partners with other healthcare organizations to provide specialty services including:
- Behavioral health.
- Disease management.
- Managed vision.
- Nurse triage.
- Dental benefits.
- Pharmacy benefit management.
- Health coaching/treatment compliance.