CeltiCare Health Plan of Massachusetts, Inc. ™ helps Massachusetts residents achieve better physical and behavioral health. We offer quality health insurance at affordable prices including:
- Insurance that pays for the health care you and your family need.
- Care Management Services for members with complex health and life situations.
- Incentives to get healthy and stay healthy.
- Covered preventive health services to keep you healthy.
- More than 10,000 doctors partner with us to give our members the highest quality of care and value.
CeltiCare Health’s current health plans include:
CeltiCare Health Plan of Massachusetts, Inc.™ (CeltiCare Health) is a managed care organization that provides health insurance to eligible residents of Massachusetts. Established in 2009, CeltiCare Health is, a subsidiary of Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC). CeltiCare Health is committed to delivering better health outcomes at lower costs through innovative plans and programs designed and managed locally to meet the unique needs of Massachusetts’ progressive health care system.
CeltiCare Health’s parent company, Centene Corporation is a leading healthcare company that provides programs and services to people receiving Medicaid benefits, including Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Through our relationship with Centene, CeltiCare Health partners with other healthcare organizations to provide specialty services including:
- Behavioral health.
- Disease management.
- Managed vision.
- Nurse triage.
- Dental benefits.
- Pharmacy benefit management.
- Health coaching/treatment compliance.