ConnectorCare members, CeltiCare Health gives you more ways to pay for your healthcare with our CentAccount program. We give you money for completing easy, healthy behaviors! Use this money to pay for copays or even certain over-the-counter items.
You can start earning money as soon as you become a CeltiCare Health ConnectorCare member! After you complete a one page health assessment, a personalized, CentAccount card will be mailed to you at your home address. Additional money will be added to the card when you complete the next healthy behavior.
1. Complete the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form.
- The Heath Risk Assessment is a one–page form that tells us basic information about your health. You will automatically get $50 on a personalized CeltiCare CentAccount card just for sending this form back!
- You can fill out the HRA form online on our secure member website. Log in or register today!
- If you’d rather send the HRA form in the mail, you can print it here. You can also use the copy you received in your CeltiCare Welcome Packet. Fill out the paper form and mail it to:
CeltiCare Health Plan of Massachusetts, Inc.
c/o Member Services
200 West Street
Waltham, MA 02451
2. Complete a “Wellness” visit with a Primary Care Physician (PCP) in the CeltiCare Commonwealth Care Network within your first 90 days of becoming a member.
- Locating a Doctor within the CeltiCare Health ConnectorCare Network is simple. Use our Find a Doctor tool to search for a primary care doctor in your area. Then call the doctor’s office and ask to schedule a wellness visit. Don’t wait – this benefit is only good for the first 90 days you are a CeltiCare Health ConnectorCare member!
- Already a patient with a CeltiCare Health ConnectorCare doctor? Talk with Member Services for details about the Wellness Visit Credit.
3. Complete an annual physical with a Primary Care Physician (PCP) in the CeltiCare Health Network within three – twelve months of becoming a member.
- You will only receive the $50 reward for your annual physical if it your physical happens between days 91-365 from when you become a CeltiCare Health member. Wellness visits within the first 90 days of membership with CeltiCare Health do not count as annual physicals.
- Please see the chart below to learn about how much you can earn and some restrictions on the visits.
You can earn up to $120 on your CentAccount card in your first year of CeltiCare Health membership by completing these simple healthy behaviors:
|Healthy Behavior||Amount Earned||Reward Information|
|1. Complete the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form.||$50||1 Reward per lifetime.|
|2. Complete a “Wellness” visit with your PCP within the first 90 days of becoming a CeltiCare Health member.*||$50||1 Reward per lifetime.|
|3. Complete an annual physical exam with your CeltiCare Health PCP. **||$20||1 Reward per benefit year (visits must be at least 275 days apart).|
|* Initial PCP visit and annual physical cannot be completed in the same office visit.|
|** Annual physical exam cannot take place within the first 90 days of membership.|
|*** If you are an existing patient with your PCP, call Member Services Department for details on the “wellness” visit credit.|
Use your CentAccount card at drug stores and grocery stores like CVS, Wal-Mart, Stop n’ Shop and lots of other stores where you buy medicines, health and first aid supplies. You can also use the money on your CentAccount Prepaid card at many doctor’s offices.
Please make sure to run your CentAccount card as a Credit Card when making purchases.
You can use the funds in your account to pay for many different items, including but not limited to:
- Denture adhesives, repair and cleansers.
- Diabetes testing & aids.
- Diagnostic products.
- Blood pressure monitors.
- Cholesterol testing.
- Ear care.
- Elastic bandages.
- Eligible expenses at your healthcare provider’s office.
- Eye care (including contact lens care).
- Family planning (pregnancy kits, ovulation kits).
- First aid dressings & Supplies (band aids, non sports tape, etc.).
- Hearing aid/medical batteries.
- Reading glasses.
- Un-medicated condoms.
- Walking aids.
- Wheel chairs.
- And more!
You can check the balance of your CentAccount card anytime by calling (866) 809-1091.
NOTE: CentAccount is currently only available to ConnectorCare members.
Questions about CentAccount? Please call CeltiCare Health Member Services at (855) 678-6975, TTY/TDD: (866) 614-1949, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.