Choose CeltiCare Health During Plan Selection Period 2016
CeltiCare Health is the health plan that’s on your side.
At CeltiCare Health, our goal is to help you get healthy and stay healthy. Count on us for complete coverage of your basic healthcare needs, benefits and, support you deserve. Plus, take advantage of our value added benefits and services!
Consider CeltiCare Health when you enroll in MassHealth CarePlus.
We’re the plan that offers you:
- CentAccount: The program that supports your healthy behaviors by loading reward dollars onto a prepaid card. Find out how to earn up to $210 in rewards and where you can spend them near you.
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line:Our staff of Registered Nurses is ready to answer your health-related questions at any time when you call the 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line.
- Medical Services: Coverage for medical services includes visits to your doctor’s office, emergency services, home healthcare, labs, x-rays, prescriptions, and more.
- Behavioral Health Services: We care about your mind and body. So, if you need mental health or substance use disorder treatment, we cover visits to your treatment provider, any diversionary or emergency services, counseling, and outpatient and inpatient services.
- Preventive Care: CeltiCare Health covers your Preventive Care needs. That means your regular checkups, vaccinations, and adult medical screenings are covered to help you get and stay healthy.
- Integrated Care Coordination: Care Management can help you better understand and manage your health condition, coordinate services, and help locate community resources you may need.
- Care and Disease Management: Our Care Management program can help members with complex medical needs services that help you better understand and manage your health condition. We also coordinate services and help locate community resources you may need. The Disease Management Program provides members with personalized disease management services to help control your chronic conditions more effectively.
- MemberConnections: MemberConnections representatives will connect you to community social service programs. These programs will help members with food, housing and clothing.